* Happy New Year!!
* 100th Day of School is January 26
* Please make sure you are paying your child’s lunch bills. We only allow up to $15.00 to be charged. You may pay their bill by placing the money in a sealed envelope or baggy with their name, amount & lunch money labeled on it and give it to your child’s teacher.
* Every Friday OPAA will be selling cookies for .25 cents. We are allowing 2 cookies per kid so please try to send the exact change. If you want your child to have one please put the money in a sealed envelope or baggy with their name & cookie labeled on it.
* Remember to use our crosswalks for the safety of your child and yourself. Also, please be kind to crosswalk ladies and pay special attention to those specific areas.
*Please make sure that you put your child’s name in their coats, sweatshirts, jackets, etc. We always have tons of lost coats, sweatshirts, etc found with no names.
* Mitch McGill is our new school resource officer at Sulphur Public Schools. We are very excited to have him on our team.
January 3 Return to school
Beautiful Day lunch
January 16 Professional Day-no school